Surprise surprise another month with no statement and payment not taken

I have been assured each month that my statement will be generated automatically and that the reading issues have been resolved/rebooted blah blah blah, but it’s been the 14th and unsurprisingly no statement made. This has been going on since I joined in August.

I am so bored of having to get in touch with Bulb to sort things out. And usually another problem arises when one has been ‘solved’.

Usually I have to use Twitter message to get a response (as the email takes weeks for a reply and they’re not allowing calls unless for emergencies) but it’s tiresome for many reasons and you never know who you’re dealing with.

Anyone else struggling to go remain sane?

1 Like

Yes. appalling service or to be more accurate no service.

Hi @JDunks - thanks for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear you’ve had ongoing issues with your billing. It does look like this month’s statement has been issued now, and your billing should resume monthly without any further issues. :slight_smile:

Hi @Jim_at_Bulb, I can see a statement has now been sent but it is based on estimates, which is not what should be happening of course. I have the help from Lou again as he is the only person who gets back to me regularly!