swapping from EON to Bulb

Hi - II tried inputting my readings recently when you asked me to. when I went to enter these your site didn’t recognise my metre reading format so I left it. I have now been charged £120 from my old supplier and you have charged me as well - for September. Please can you refund me the £120 as promised when I took your service uip through Uswitch? Also…what is your direct customer service email - I don’t like posting things on a discussion blog! I am now worried that Bulb may not be able to provide the level of customer service of other large organisations? Thanks Manuela

Hi @manuela9476 thanks for getting in touch with us regarding the meter reading. You can always reach us at help@bulb.co.uk or our helpline at 0300 30 30 635 to discuss your account.

I can see that we have taken over supply of your meters on the 2nd of September. We’ve also received your readings on the 11th as well.

Would you be able to send your query and a copy of the bill that you have been sent to help@bulb.co.uk? We’ll help you out there.