Switch Cancellation

Hi there,

I would like to cancel my switch request effective immediately on 30/11/2017. Assuming I only signed up this evening, I am within the 14 day cooling off period.

Upon receiving my starter pack, I have realised that I have signed up to a standard variable tariff which is not what I want. I want to be on a fixed price tariff. I do not want to be in the position later in my contract with you where I will be hit with a higher than expected bill.

Please accept my apologies for wasting your time in this matter and I trust you will be in contact to confirm cancellation of this switch request.

Yours sincerely

Craig Forsyth

Bulb can reply to you but bear in mind as there is no exit fees you can switch back to another supplier at anytime if the price rises.

@craig0204 Hold on just a sec!
The whole raison d’etre of bulb is that there’s a single tariff, which is very competitive, and follows the market ie if wholesale prices go down bulb will soon follow. How many energy companies do that?

@craig0204, just to reiterate what others have said, the big advantage of Bulb is that your tariff does go up and down to keep it as fair as possible in relation to wholesale energy prices.

Since starting the company, I believe their tariff has gone down far more than it’s gone up.

You’d never be hit with an unexpectedly large bill though, they will always tell you in advance if prices are going to go up or down, giving you enough time to move to another supplier if you feel it would suit you better.

hi @craig0204 thanks for letting us know. We’d love it if you’d want to stay with us but we’ve cancelled your switch for now. Let us know if you change your mind at all.

You’ll stay with your old supplier and won’t be charged by Bulb.

We recommend that you wait a week before registering with a new supplier to make sure that the cancellation has been fully processed.

Thanks,
Helen