Switch Cancellation

Hi, I made a switch to you but would like to have this cancelled and the money returned as I have not moved into the property that I wanted to have the supply at.

Phone, live chat or email Bulb. (Mon-Fri)

Hi @JCW_Allen, are you saying that the switch date has come and gone so it’s been 21 days since you requested to switch?

If you’re still before the switch date, no money will have been taken and to cancel, phone or web chat would be best to cancel.

If it’s after the switch date, you have indeed switched and this sounds like a complicated situation. Not sure how this could happen though…

Basically I had found a cheaper deal and the company also fully supported my smart meter but forgot that i had signed up to switch with bulb so money was taken even though I’d cancelled my DD.

Hey @JCW_Allen I can’t find you in our systems, although it sounds like we’ll have started supply to your property if we have taken a direct debit. You won’t need to notify us if you wish to switch away - your new supplier will give us all those details. Sorry to see you leave, but thanks for giving us a go!

forgot that i had signed up to switch with bulb so money was taken even though I'd cancelled my DD.
Unfortunately in this case, you will be responsible for paying Bulb for the usage between your Bulb switch date and the date of the switch to your new supplier. 21 days notice is provided to ensure you have chance to cancel your switch and Bulb will have sent you a load of emails before your switch date regarding your new supply anyway.