Switch over problems - meter registration wrong

I switched over to Bulb in April from EON…it appears that my gas meter was wrongly registered to a different address by Eon at some point. Bulb seem to be trying to switch me back to EON against my wishes because they seemingly haven’t got the abilities to sort out the mix up…I should add that it is the new suppliers responsibility to correct wrongly registered meters.

I am getting nowhere with Bulb’s dreadful customer service and am now having to send my complaint to OFGEN in order tot ry and get it sorted out. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so, how did you resolve it.

Bulb are denying they are trying to switch me back but I have received two letters and an email from EON telling me I am coming back to them!!!

I have some bad news for Bulb, they really don’t know who they are fucking about with, as I will take this to the highest level and will not back down …I’ve also just noticed the option for me to submit my gas meter readings is now not available…what a joke of an organisation…sneaky and underhand… passed the case to Martin Lewis to see if he can help. Frustrating but i’m ready for a battle if necessary!

No need for inappropriate language, this is a customer forum.

I am getting nowhere with Bulb’s dreadful customer service and am now having to send my complaint to OFGEN in order tot ry and get it sorted out. !

Have you followed the complaints process at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001228431-Making-a-complaint ?

Are you aware Ofgem don’t have a direct role in dealing with individual disputes between customers and energy suppliers?

I’ve never quite understood people who have only two settings … calm and nuclear.

Still no response from Bulb…do they actually have a customer service? I’ve completed the complaints form. Certainly seems to be some issues with Bulb’s customer service…possibly the worst I’ve experienced with any of the energy suppliers…E.on were brilliant. I’ll give them another week then I will switch to Octopus.