Switch supplier

12,Orebank Road, Cardenden, KY5 0JW
I am looking to switch power supplier for the above address to dual fuel. This is a Masonic Lodge at present with British Gas.
Our annual fuel payments are for electricity £905 per year paid by direct debit and for gas £775 paid on receipt of bill.
Please supply me with a quote.

12,Orebank Road, Cardenden, KY5 0JW I am looking to switch power supplier for the above address to dual fuel. This is a Masonic Lodge at present with British Gas. Our annual fuel payments are for electricity £905 per year paid by direct debit and for gas £775 paid on receipt of bill. Please supply me with a quote.

Hey @frank5599, We need a few more details to get a quote to you. Could you fill out this form and we’ll get back to you: https://bulb.co.uk/business#get-a-quote

Can you refer businesses?

@shamsuddin yes but the process is a bit more manual. They need to tell us who referred them.

@shamsuddin yes but the process is a bit more manual. They need to tell us who referred them.

Oh create, can you tell me the process, please. As I have a lot of friends who want to join via this method?

@shamsuddin it’s relatively simple:

• When the business signs up with us, they do so at bulb.co.uk/business
  • We then send them a follow-up email with details of a quote.
  • When they reply to our quote, they need to note who referred them.