SWITCH TO BULB ON SECOND ACCOUNT

I currently have a Bulb Account for my home supply. :slight_smile: I have just instructed a Switch at a second address - with my same Bulb ID. It seems that the gas switch has been blocked by my old supplier, so I have had to give them a verbal instruction. However - I cannot “Restart Swtich” through my Bulb Account. It doesn’t recognise my new, additional, instruction for supply to a second address, and I see no “Restart” link on my Account. HELP … am I going to be left without services at the second address??

I think it would be best to contact Bulb direct. Use the help button for contact info.

I currently have a Bulb Account for my home supply. :) I have just instructed a Switch at a second address - with my same Bulb ID. It seems that the gas switch has been blocked by my old supplier, so I have had to give them a verbal instruction. However - I cannot "Restart Swtich" through my Bulb Account. It doesn't recognise my new, additional, instruction for supply to a second address, and I see no "Restart" link on my Account. HELP .... am I going to be left without services at the second address??

As scudo has said you need to talk to Bulb. Why would you ask randoms on a customer forum rather than directly talking to Bulb?

Simply because I could find no telephone contact number for Bulb. It clearly isn’t encouraged. I finally found one hidden at the bottom of one scrolled page. I don’t understand the curtness of response Hooloovoo. Surely - a Consumer Forum is the place where friendly, helpful Users help - in a friendly way?? So much for expectations!

Simply because I could find no telephone contact number for Bulb. It clearly isn't encouraged. I finally found one hidden at the bottom of one scrolled page. I don't understand the curtness of response Hooloovoo. Surely - a Consumer Forum is the place where friendly, helpful Users help - in a friendly way?? So much for expectations!
Try the bottom of the help page: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us
Simply because I could find no telephone contact number for Bulb. It clearly isn't encouraged.

All the contact details are printed in large friendly letters on page 2 of every PDF statement you’ve received for your existing home supply. They are also listed on the web page that is helpfully titled “Help”, admittedly towards the bottom as you’ve said. It’s not exactly hidden.

I don't understand the curtness of response Hooloovoo. Surely - a Consumer Forum is the place where friendly, helpful Users help - in a friendly way?? So much for expectations!

For sure yes but there are many questions that it’s impossible for other customers to provide any help, and surely it’s reasonably obvious that this is one of them? Fellow customers can only help with general queries. Anything that requires account-specific advice such as issues with the progress of a switch needs to go directly to Bulb.

Apologies for the curtness, it just gets rather tiring when so many people come on here with issues that quite obviously can’t be solved by another customer.

Apologies for the curtness, it just gets rather tiring when so many people come on here with issues that quite obviously can’t be solved by another customer.

Ah … then maybe it’s time you excused yourself from the Forum, Hooloovoo. When it gets to the point of such disdain, then you know it’s time to go!

Ah … then maybe it's time you excused yourself from the Forum, Hooloovoo. When it gets to the point of such disdain, then you know it's time to go!

Actually, I do agree. I only come back here for the higher level intelligent discussion on developments in Bulb Labs and trials. It’s a shame all that is now getting swamped by people posting the same question 5 times a day because they don’t look at existing threads, people posting questions (often including full personal name, address, and other details) that can only be solved directly by Bulb staff, people making accusations of fraud or confidence tricks because they don’t understand how something works, people who don’t read the information sent to them and then complain something is hidden, people who …

This community is terrible now compared to even just 6 months ago, and Bulb have refused to do anything about all the common problems that people keep pointing out where solutions would make this a much better more useful resource.

Good look with your enquiry. Bye! :slight_smile: