Switched to bulb for electricity and gas but can't see any evidence of gas being on the account

Provided a reading for electricity today and realised that I don’t see anything to do with gas on the account. Why?

Hi there @asparks we were hoping you could send a copy of an old gas bill to help us out - we saw you couldn’t find your gas address. Erin sent you an email about this on the 10th of April so if you could reply to that with the old bill we can get your switch on the move :slight_smile:

Hi,
We have been with Bulb for 6 months now (both gas and electricity) but have absolutely no visbility of how much gas we have used either.
It seems to be the same issue as above, except that we have been supplied with gas during the whole winter, so I assume that you know our gas address??

Hi there @asparks we were hoping you could send a copy of an old gas bill to help us out - we saw you couldn't find your gas address. Erin sent you an email about this on the 10th of April so if you could reply to that with the old bill we can get your switch on the move :)

Hello,
Thank you, Must have missed that email. Sending it asap.

@auaesnas it’s a slightly different issue with your supply. It’s an unusual issue related to the fact that your gas has been connected to the national gas grid by an independent company. Although this has no measurable effect on how fast the gas gets to you, it does mean that data can sometimes flow much more slowly. This is what’s happened here. With your meter, the data has flown especially slowly. I’m going to need to look into this for you, but I may not have a fuller answer until tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks @asparks – have just emailed you now.

Hello, i switched gas and electricity, but have been asked only for electricity meter readings. So have no idea whats going on. my old supplier was for gas and electricity, so shouldn’t be problem…
can someone reply to me asap. as I not ready to pay this amount just for electricity.
thanks

i switched to bulb in february and only have readings for electricity, nothing is showing for gas