Switching from Economy 7

I am very happy with Bub. But… I am fed up with my old night storage heaters that are so difficult to control.
I have a small flat, and have decided to install modern electric panel heaters (Premier Radiators) so I will now be using more electricity during the day so need to swithc away from Economy 7 to a lower flat rate.

Will Bulb let me switch to a different tariff and charge me to change my meter and what will my tariff be ?

hope to use my two heaters more efficiently but I need to move tariff…

I am very happy with Bub. But................... I am fed up with my old night storage heaters that are so difficult to control. I have a small flat, and have decided to install modern electric panel heaters (Premier Radiators) so I will now be using more electricity during the day so need to swithc away from Economy 7 to a lower flat rate.

Will Bulb let me switch to a different tariff and charge me to change my meter and what will my tariff be ?

Click “Help” at the top of the page.
Type “economy 7” in the search box.
The second result returned is “Can I change to or from an Economy 7 meter?” which contains the information you require.

Regarding the tariff prices, go here and enter your postcode to get the up to date tariff information. You can toggle the “I have an Economy 7 meter for my electricity” box to get the different rates.

I fear you have made a mistake installing normal electric panel heaters, but time will tell. Good luck!

Hi @mau,

You might find my recent comment on http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/comment/26271/#Comment_26271 useful - it gives the price of switching meter and details of how to figure out if Economy 7 is good for you.