Switching from top up meter

Hi there, i have top up meters in my flat (scottish power), and id like to switch go credit meter with bulb, is it possible?

Hi @niomi

Unfortunately, Bulb are not able to supply pay-as-you-go-meters, nor can we change the meter if we are not already the supplier for that property.

If you are able to have your existing supplier exchange the meter for a pay monthly (credit) meter then you would be able to switch your supply to Bulb.

We are running our prepayment beta soon, but the focus for this is to ensure a good experience for prepayment members, rather than changing to credit meters. So in your situation, it may be best to switch the meters first!