switching providers

hi I have just had a big bill from my last providers I don’t think it is right regards p clowes

hi has my providers switched properly has I have had a 400 pound bill which cant be right has I have been paying monthly regards p clowes I was with toto I am with you now re

Hi @pclowes ,

What does the closing meter reading from your old supplier say? It should be the same as your opening meter reading with Bulb - if it isn’t, there’s been a hiccup somewhere: I would take a photo of your current meter reading and follow the appropriate step:

• Toto may have charged you an ‘exit fee’ (this should be listed as such - possibly as an ‘Early contract termination fee’ or similar) - you’ll have to pay these as your contract with them did state it (hopefully it did if they are charging it), but Bulb will refund you up to £60 per fuel - see Claiming exit fees charged by your previous supplier – Bulb .
  • If Toto has a higher reading than both Bulb and your current photo meter reading, then Toto has somehow received bad information. Send the photo and Bulb’s ‘opening meter reading’ figure to Toto.
  • If Toto and Bulb have similar readings (i.e. within a couple of units) and your photo reading is higher than both, then Toto has probably been underbilling you (possible due to lack of meter readings so they’ve relied on estimates which were incorrect) and you owe Toto this money.
  • If your photo reading is lower than both Bulb and Toto, then something has probably gone wrong on Bulb’s side (either you incorrectly entered the details or Bulb somehow mangled them), send Bulb the photo and they should work with Toto to work things out.

If it’s none of these situations, let us know what the three readings are and we fellow customers should be able to help.

hi has my providers switched properly has I have had a 400 pound bill which cant be right has I have been paying monthly regards p clowes I was with toto I am with you now re

Hi Please be aware you are on public forum, you possibly may find it more appropriate to contact the Bulb team, their details can be found via this link: How to get in touch – Bulb