Switching to Bulb at another venue

Hi there,
I rent a property nearby and would like to investigate switching from another energy provider there to bulb - is this possible and would I still get the £50 referral fee? Thank you, Charlotte

From the info provided…yes and yes.

I assume you already pay another company for gas/electric at the other property?