Switching to Bulb/complaint/awaiting contact

From day one I heard good things about Bulb, but since my switch process began, I have been nothing but ignored and disappointed.

I have tweeted and direct messaged you, I’ve emailed your main mail box and your supposed complaints team and had no reply. I actually cannot wrap my head around the fact that you are ignoring a help request from a brand new customer.

If I was to treat any customer that the way you have at my workplace, I would have had my p45 in the post already. What is it going to take for someone to pay attention and actually help me out here?!.

I only became an official member of yours today and I’m fed up already. This is actually stressing me out.

As I told you in my email (if you have bothered to read it) - you may be the cheapest supplier, but your customer service is absolutely piss poor.

I’m STILL awaiting a reply to my DM/email.
I’d appreciate if you could actually listen to me for a change.

Does this shambles of a company have either an escalation procedure or a chairman’s office that can be contacted?. I’ve still had no replies to my tweets/messages/complaint email.

Hi @KJM0723 ,

I’m sorry to hear you are having a really bad first experience with Bulb. Whilst I don’t work for them in any way (I’m just a customer), it is disappointing to hear tales like this.

You’ve said you’ve reached out to them via email - did you get an auto-acknowledgement that they received the email? If not, have you checked your spam box (or have you got any ‘grey-listing’ software which would could block automatic replies).

Have you tried contacting Bulb via live chat or telephone at all (see https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us#get_in_touch ) just in case there is actually an email issue between you and them somewhere?