Switching to bulb

I’ve recently started my switch over to bulb. Whilst I’ve just been reading through some of there information on the website I learned that they can’t switch you over if your a prepay customer. My current supplier is pre payment. Not sure not what I’m to do?

have changed mind about switching to bulb spoke to somebody on11/1/18 to cancel but still getting emails about leaving current supplier on 23/1/18.

Seems all the good reviews I’ve read about them are just people trying to cash in on the £50 bonuses!!

Seems all the good reviews I've read about them are just people trying to cash in on the £50 bonuses!!

Most if not all of my comments are positive about Bulb and I have not to date claimed any £50 bonuses. I changed because it is cost effective for me on the overall utility costs and to date effective communication with their staff.

I've recently started my switch over to bulb. Whilst I've just been reading through some of there information on the website I learned that they can't switch you over if your a prepay customer. My current supplier is pre payment. Not sure not what I'm to do?
If your current meter is a smart pre-pay meter, it will automatically switch to a smart credit meter when you have switched to Bulb. If it's a standard pre-pay meter, it shouldn't have let you start the switch. They will be able to supply pre-pay meters very soon though (apparently) so I'd give them a ring (0300 30 30 635) to clarify the best course of action.
have changed mind about switching to bulb spoke to somebody on11/1/18 to cancel but still getting emails about leaving current supplier on 23/1/18.
They had a bug with emails still being sent out when you had requested to cancel the switch - give them a ring to clarify if you're concerned.
Seems all the good reviews I've read about them are just people trying to cash in on the £50 bonuses!!
I'm in a similar boat to @scudo. Although I've had a couple of referral bonusses from friends, I didn't switch becuase of it and haven't encouraged anyone else to switch for that reason either. I switched because of their openness and community drive. They have some quirks right now as they're still a young company but I trust that things will work out in the end.

Thanks for your help. Mine is a smart meter. So it should be ok.

Hi @december123 I can confirm the switch has indeed been cancelled. Please ignore any email you receive, you shouldn’t receive anymore.

Hi @Lynette1 Just checked your account and everything looks good. As you say, it’s a smart prepay meter so it should have switched modes to ‘credit’.

If you experience any issues please call us right away on 03003030635.

Thanks for switching! We hope we live up to the praise of @mowcius and @scudo :+1: