Tado Member Perk

For the past couple of weeks I’ve been trying to get a straight answer as to why the member perk of 35% off Tado products isn’t appearing on my account. I can just see the Homecare perk. I tried calling and they didn’t know why and suggested contacting Tado directly to which Tado said I simply need a code sending from Bulb.

I’ve since been in touch with the social team on Twitter who, while being apologetic, have not been able to get an answer or a code for me despite speaking to the ‘Solar’ team and ‘chasing’ it up for me. Twice a day for nearly two weeks…

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Anyone at Bulb available to help?

Hi @tjchitt86 :wave: Welcome to Community,

I am sorry to hear you’ve been having issues with getting the Tado discount. I have taken a look at your account and it is showing on my end so could you take another look and let me know how you get on?

You should be able to claim the offer here

Thanks,
–KT :bulb:

Yes someone from the tech-team sorted it on friday, thanks

I am in the same position, and when I try to start a chat in app, the app crashes. Can someone ping me a message so I know how to get it fixed please? The perk was showing a couple of weeks ago, but has disappeared now.

Hi @mallin :wave: Welcome to Community,

I can see the Tado offer is also showing on your account and so you should now be able to access that.

Let me know if you have any issues,

– KT :bulb: