Take our Android device survey

Many of you will be excited to hear that we are working hard on developing the Bulb Android app. We want to make sure that we are building something that works for everyone - sometimes challenging given the wide variety of Android screen sizes and OS versions!

So, it would be great if all members with Android devices could fill out this survey, helping us understand the most common device types.

Thanks, Sian, Product Manager

P.S. Keep an eye out for the Android App beta test invite, coming soon

Thanks done, would love to be part of the beta test

Done.

Definitely keen to be part of an Android app β test.

Survey filled in. I’d also like to take part in the beta test.

Hey @tom6685 , @mowcius and @stuart . Thanks for the interest! We’ve added you all to our trial interest list and will be in touch when it comes around with more details.

I’m also happy to help test!

Great to hear, @matthew744 . I’ve added you.

Sign me up for your beta test as well please. I’ve got a Nexus 9 (slightly older tablet now) and a Huawei mate 9.

Hi Guys,

Sign me up - Love to get involved! :smiley:

Many of you will be excited to hear that we are working hard on developing the Bulb Android app. We want to make sure that we are building something that works for everyone - sometimes challenging given the wide variety of Android screen sizes and OS versions!

So, it would be great if all members with Android devices could fill out this survey, helping us understand the most common device types.

Thanks, Sian, Product Manager

P.S. Keep an eye out for the Android App beta test invite, coming soon

Don’t know if it helps, but if you are looking for someone to help with the test who is at the upper end of the age spectrum, count me in

@Peter_Thomas and @dkhosy23 and @carguy143 I’ve put you on the beta version of the list to try the beta version of the app :slight_smile:

Done the survey… would love a beta invite

Done & Beta Me up

@Chris_K and @wayne8490 you are on the list! We’ll be in touch

Done, and happy to beta

That username… :expressionless:

raises hand for beta I’m in too please…

me too please

I’d love to be part of the beta please :slight_smile:

@Smegma @stingray @john1471 @will_b You’re all on the list