Taking bulb

Hi we are moving to a flat and we want bulb just electricity tariff as all electric there. Anyone help please

Hi we are moving to a flat and we want bulb just electricity tariff as all electric there. Anyone help please

Just to mention I have sent you a private message with how to get a quote for electricity using my referral link or if you wish you can use another customers referral link.

Since you say “taking Bulb” I presume you mean you are already a Bulb customer at your existing property?

Energy suppliers do not supply people, they supply properties. There is no “taking” Bulb with you as such. When you move you, you will give Bulb you final readings ending your responsibility for paying the bill at that property, and your account will close. But Bulb will continue to supply that property ready for the next owner/occupier.

When you move into your new property, you will need to contact the existing supplier of that property and give them your opening meter readings and your details for paying the bill. Once that’s all setup and you have taken over responsibility for the energy supply at the property, you can start a switch to another supplier of your choice. You can’t do this before you sign your lease/exchange contracts and move in, because you don’t yet have the legal authority to switch the supply to that property.

When you do switch, please do use @Allanr referral link that he has sent you so that you both get £50 of credit to your account.

Just to mention I have sent you a private message with how to get a quote for electricity using my referral link or if you wish you can use another customers referral link.
I see the addiction is taking hold!

It’s slightly better than just posting the link, I guess.

I see the addiction is taking hold!

I just knew if I pressed the right button I would be spot on with my assumption of who would jump in :wink:

@Allanr, as you are someone who very regularly posts helpful advice on the forum I don’t think anyone can complain about the post, I’d just be concerned that it might invite the barrage of referral link posting that we used to have on here.

When you send someone a PM, by default it will notify them in two places on the forum and also by email, so letting everyone else know in the thread is probably also a little superfluous.