Tariff help please

Help!!! What are the tariffs ??? what time is the cheapest. I have top up-current

Hi @Natalia1976 ,

The tariffs vary slightly across the country due to distribution network costs - usually you can login to your Bulb account to see the tariff, but I don’t know if that’s available to top-up customers .

But not to worry, if you go to the Bulb homepage, scroll down and select “Tariff” in the bottom left (or go to bulb[.]co[.]uk/tariff/ ) and enter your postcode and select your payment type, it’ll show you the rates. If you’ve got economy 7 electricity, select the appropriate box to be shown the dual rates (if you haven’t got economy 7, then there are no “cheap times”).

As to what time your cheap rates are for Economy 7, well - again, that varies across the country. Whilst there are guidelines (such as Scotland being 11.30-7am GMT, South East being 10.13pm-12.30am and 2.30am-7am, Southern 11.30pm-6.30am or 12.30am-7.30pm, Eastern 11pm-7am and the rest usually between 12am and 7am), this can vary per meter. It’ll be best to email Bulb to confirm for this.

Thanks so much for sharing this information @RichyB, I think you’ve answered it all!

@Natalia1976 Let us know if you have any other queries about your tariff, but as Richy explained it can all be found here :slightly_smiling_face:

– Meg :bulb: