tariff query

Hi - you sent me an email on 28th Feb saying that you’re lowering your prices from 21st March 2019. The only price change is to my Gas tariff, which will become 3.65p per kWh. But at the moment the tariff for my postcode is 3.612p. That’s a price increase, not a decrease. Please explain?

Hi - you sent me an email on 28th Feb saying that you're lowering your prices from 21st March 2019. The only price change is to my Gas tariff, which will become 3.65p per kWh. But at the moment the tariff for my postcode is 3.612p. That's a price increase, not a decrease. Please explain?

The value you’ve quoted for your current tariff is excluding 5% VAT. The new price is including 5% VAT.

Hi - you sent me an email on 28th Feb saying that you're lowering your prices from 21st March 2019. The only price change is to my Gas tariff, which will become 3.65p per kWh. But at the moment the tariff for my postcode is 3.612p. That's a price increase, not a decrease. Please explain?

Your likely comparing the price excluding versus including vat at 5%.

Both prices already include VAT. Tariffs quoted on the website `Note: All prices include VAT at the applicable rate’. So this is a straight comparison.

NB I appreciate the replies, please could you say whether you;re posting on behalf of Bulb? I’m looking for a response from the company on this. Thank you

NB I appreciate the replies, please could you say whether you;re posting on behalf of Bulb?

Only those with “… at Bulb” in their forum names are Bulb staff.

I'm looking for a response from the company on this. Thank you

If you want a response directly from the company, can I suggest contacting Bulb directly rather than via the discussion forum for customers?