tariff

12 months ago I found bulb thru u switch and signed up as it was projected I would save £500 p.a. but 12 months later the same projections suggest I could save £700 by moving elsewhere, how can this be ?

Out of interest what annual kWh did you enter in the comparison site?. I would think it unlikely moving from Bulb would save you £700,

64k kWh gas, 6.4k leckie. Need to apologise tho, as after the headline of save 700 on the auto cue when I listed the actual deals it said there were none which would actually save, the u switch comparison glitch seems to be quite flawed ! Sorry to waste folks time

@jpk Let us know if we can help with anything else :slight_smile:

64k kWh gas, 6.4k leckie. Need to apologise tho, as after the headline of save 700 on the auto cue when I listed the actual deals it said there were none which would actually save, the u switch comparison glitch seems to be quite flawed ! Sorry to waste folks time

I wasn’t prying when I asked for your annual usage, I was interested how any energy supplier could be that cheaper than Bulb. However I think the annual figures you supplied are not correct, they are far too low, By way of an example a 3 kW kettle on for 2 hours (assuming it doen’t run dry) equates to 6 kWh,