TARRIF AFTER NOVEMBER RISE

Could you please show what the new tarrif will be and show what percentage gas and elec have gone up individually

I would also like to know this so I can compare the prices elsewhere. By november my costs will have gone up 32.4% (increases in April, August and November), from £1440 p/a to £1907 p/a.

ahh just found attachment with my email gas will be 3.81kw and elec 13.43kw. .i been on comparison site and this has left me with quite a few to save between 70 and 130 pounds.i wouldnt bother for 20 or 30 pounds but now im tempted.and im a below average energy user so high uses might find a decent savings.Even my old supplier Eon has one through the comparison site 30 cheaper .I might wait until after xmas and review options.ive never bin hit with a rise of this size was expecting 5 or 6% lol.

Hi @phil60 - happy you found the full tariff details. I’m sorry the price rise was so big, everyone’s really feeling it with the natural gas shortages at present. I’m happy you were able to find some savings, but it would be wise to be aware that if these are also on variable rates that they can raise their prices too. It looks really obvious to me that you’ve been doing research already though, so I hope you find the right supplier for you.

I would have found it useful to include the standard new Tariff Label in the communication

My Gas is moving from 2.81p to 3.73p around 33% increase and this is the 3rd rise this year, this % rise is excessive imo. Definitely time for u switch again.

with the new rise there the odd 2 year deal for approximately same price maybe a 10 or 20 more im leaning towards that.most savings are on more variable rates and i suspect theyll put there prices up to.dont want to switch to save say £80 then get it took of me with a price hike so will of switched for nothing.

i agree brian h seems excessive.a 5 or 6 % rise i could of lived with

Seems to me Bulb are maybe joining the fat cats Union , a 33% rise is ridiculous .

18% is a bit disingenuous. Gas is going up 30% and electric less than 7%. As three quarters of out useage (with LED’s throughout) is gas in the winter, this is more like 27%.

Bulb are saying they don’t want people staying who don’t want to be here, in other words they’re not really bothered about customers staying. I’ve been here about a year but customers who swapped last week to bulb have been short changed to be fair. Ive seen 3 increases this year, no wonder they don’t offer fixed rates.

I find it difficult to understand why Eon charge 14.07 per day standing charge and provide a smart meter while bulb charge 24.56 per day and expect you to send meter reading in ?

I would have found it useful to include the standard new Tariff Label in the communication

Bulb did include the new tariff in your communication, it was an attachment.

Bulb are saying they don't want people staying who don't want to be here, in other words they're not really bothered about customers staying. I've been here about a year but customers who swapped last week to bulb have been short changed to be fair. Ive seen 3 increases this year, no wonder they don't offer fixed rates.

I think it is somewhat off target to say Bulb don’t care about losing customers, I would think if they were to do the opposite they would soon have OFGEM breathing down their neck about not advising customers they can switch.

I don’t see how recent customers have been short changed, we were all advised of the prices which would apply with no favouritism for recent or longer standing existing customers. When I joined Bulb I knew there a was possibility prices could increase, perhaps not to the extent of recent, but there is always a get out situation of moving to another supplier within the 60 days before the new prices takes effect.

Whats the point…They seemed warm and cuddly and caring but they are not… Lets all go back to the hassle of changing every year because we cannot trust our suppliers to give us the best deal