Tell the difference between day & night readings

I’ve got my readings from my meter. One is R1 (lower reading) & the other R4 (higher reading) and then the total.
Which one is day & which is night?

Also the final reading from the previous occupant has to be wrong as it’s 30k units too low. How do I sort that out?
Thanks

I have the same question…….

Is there not some kind of flashing indicator as to which one is current? That’s how my meter works.

I've got my readings from my meter. One is R1 (lower reading) & the other R4 (higher reading) and then the total. Which one is day & which is night?

Also the final reading from the previous occupant has to be wrong as it’s 30k units too low. How do I sort that out?
Thanks

Contact Bulb team direct , their details can be found at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

The best way to test whether the orientation of the readings is to simply check the meter before and after a half hour interval in the day time, when you’ve been using some electricity. You then know the register that changes is the day reading.

You can then double check that this matches what Bulb expect for you, on your online account - if not, please get in touch :slight_smile:

@Chris_T14 This might be something we want to look into further. would you be able to pop a short email to help@bulb.co.uk explaining, with a photo of the two readings? That will give us all the info we need to sort that out for you.