terminate acct tenants now have other supplier

I have tenants who moved into our flat start of September, and they’ve got some other energy provider now so I want to terminate my bulb account. Is there any way I can do this? The last meter readings I have are from 1-Sep-2018. Anyone know how I can do this?

In you sign in to your Bulb account (top right - ‘Sign in’ should take you to https://account.bulb.co.uk/ and once you’ve given the page a few seconds to load, it’ll show (near the top) your name, the supply address and a ‘Moving home’ image to the right - click on that to go to https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/move-home and fill in the details.

The new supplier should notify Bulb automatically they are taking control, but it’s worth doing so yourself as there may be delay whilst the information works its way through the system. The new tenants will also get a bill from Bulb for the time you moved out until their new supplier takes over the supply (14 days).

Hi there @JamesP67 as @RichyB says the easiest way to do it is through your bulb account, if you run into any trouble just let us know the final readings (by email at help@bulb.co.uk or over the phone on 0300 30 30 635 would probably be easiest, or you could use our live chat thing) and we’ll get it sorted out