Termination fee re-imbursement

Hi, my previous provider has charged termination fees. How do i upload the statement for reimbursement please

There is a help thread on the help section. I dont have the link to hand right now

Heya @subhakaran

To request a refund, fill in this form in your Bulb account. We’ll need a copy of your final bill as proof of exit fees. Please make sure the address, bill date and exit fee charges are clearly displayed.

Once approved, we’ll credit your account within two days.