Termination fee

Hi, I’ve recently switched over from another supplier and have been charged £70 exit fees from the previous supplier. How do I go about claiming this back from you? Thanks

Send a copy/scan/PDF etc of your final bill or statement itemising the fees to help@bulb.co.uk and the £70 will very soon be credited to your Bulb account.

Hi @squidey, exactly as @198kHz said - to claim the exit fee your previous supplier charged, we need a copy of your final bill with this itemised. We’ll then credit your account with the equivalent amount. Let us know if you’d like this refunded back to your bank account.

You can attach a scan, copy or photo of the bill to an email and we’ll get right on it.