Thanks for accepting my referral

Is it possible to know (or find out) what the email address is of the friend that has accepted your referral so that you can thank them? Their name is given, but it would be good to know what email they have used to sign up to say “thanks”.

@Nick69g, from their name, can you not figure out which of your friends it was?

I trust you know them?

Remember that:

16.3.7. Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" is expressly prohibited.
(https://bulb.co.uk/terms)

Yes I know their names. But not necessarily their email addresses. Hence my question.

I trust you know them?

I think the clue is the quotes around “friend” in the OP.

Yes I know their names. But not necessarily their email addresses. Hence my question.
Bulb would be in breach of data protection laws if they provided you with their email addresses.

If you want their email addresses, I’d suggest contacting them by other means (perhaps the same way you messaged them to refer them), and asking for them.

Yeah I’ll text.

@Nick69g it’s not part of the Terms but it’s expressly encouraged that you take your friend out for a coffee or lunch now that they accepted your referral :smiley:

@Nick69g it's not part of the Terms but it's expressly encouraged that you take your friend out for a coffee or lunch now that they accepted your referral :D

A beer next time I see them sounds in order! :slight_smile:

@Nick69g let us know what kind/flavour/brewery :slight_smile:

@“Andrew at Bulb” - I had a friend referal complete 4 days ago and another one 1 day ago; but I’m yet to receive my £50 referal dredit (£100 total). How long until it credits my account please?

@Nick69g please let us know the name and postcode so we can track this for you - may be best to put this in an email to help@bulb.co.uk. Cheers, Owen

@“Owen at Bulb” all sorted now - the referal payments have been credited to my account. Thanks!