The dispute with my old supplier

Hi I have recently moved to Bulb and there are problems with my meter reading on my final bill to my old supplier. I have spoken to one of your team and they have told me that they have to raise a dispute with the correct meter readings which I have sent over . However speaking to my old supplier who are sending demanding letters, this still hasn’t been done. Please can one if the bulb team address this . Many Thanks.

Hi I have recently moved to Bulb and there are problems with my meter reading on my final bill to my old supplier. I have spoken to one of your team and they have told me that they have to raise a dispute with the correct meter readings which I have sent over . However speaking to my old supplier who are sending demanding letters, this still hasn't been done. Please can one if the bulb team address this . Many Thanks.

Personally if you haven’t done so already keep paying your old supplier until the meter reading dispute is sorted out. Whichever way the dispute ends it shouldn’t mean you have to pay both Bulb and your previous energy supplier for the same energy usage.

Hi @KB3

I have queried your gas reading now with your previous supplier.

We are trying to rectify this to ensure you are being billed for the correct usage.

We will pause the sending of bills and payment review during this period to make sure you are only being billed correctly and payments will come out as normal.

This process will likely take a few weeks to resolve as we will need to wait for a response from your previous supplier and for this to be validated by a third party organisation.

Your old supplier can’t chase up your debt while this is in progress, so you should ignore those warnings. If you are to get in touch with your old supplier, I’d advise on asking them to consider your read dispute that we have sent them.

Cheers,
Rob