the friend link

I sent my friend a link ( 3 x as can be seen on my account) but he did not receive the email ( even in his spam/ junk) so has signed up independently. Can the credit still be applied to him and me since it is obvious from his email address that he has signed up recently ( after being sent the link)

I sent my friend a link ( 3 x as can be seen on my account) but he did not receive the email ( even in his spam/ junk) so has signed up independently. Can the credit still be applied to him and me since it is obvious from his email address that he has signed up recently ( after being sent the link)

As this is a public forum it may be more appropriate if you contact the Bulb team direct since they will require personal information from you and that of the person you referred?

Could you not have sent it via an alternative communication method if email was being problematic?