The Warm home discount

Hello i applied for the warm home discount back in october, ive heard alot of people saying they have received theirs but i am still yet too here back from bulb i know it says upto march but the past 3 years ive always had it on my account by xmas, can any suggest who too ring?

I suggest you ring Bulb. Their contact details are via the link at the bottom of the Help page.

did you send all the evidence requested? I sent extra and covering notes and have had my payment a couple of weeks

Yes I am in a similar situation, I was a bulb customer back in July 2019 and I also gave them the documentation required, I have never had a problem receiving my stay warm grant with any other provider and would normally received by now.

Same here, I applied as soon as they opened the WHD, sent my proof which was accepted. I’m still waiting for the discount!
How much longer?

I received my warm home discount payment last Thursday 9th January.

I received mine on the 09/01/20. As for switching provider be careful what you do don’t just jump in BULB……………. Are still very competitive and will be for the foreseeable future you have no guarantee with other small providers.