The way you ascertain my monthly payment ?

Hi, As a newly transferred customer from another energy company I am surprised that I have never heard from you other than by e-mail to confirm my initial payment etc. I had hoped to hear a human voice initially to talk about my monthly payments etc.
My enquiry is really about the amount of my monthly direct debit I will be paying. In my former energy account I paid an £128 monthly -an unusually high amount for us due to particular circumstances of someone being very ill therefor the energy usage was more than normal. I had hoped that after joining you and explaining these facts you would explain to me when and how you would repay me any overpaid amount and also reduce my payments accordingly.
Please ,if possible would it be possible to have someone contact me and explain how this will work going forward?
Greatly appreciate you taking time to deal with my query and look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks

Hi renamac

Bulb are currently not active weekends so expect an answer sometime on Monday when their around from 9:00am.

All the best.

Hi @renamac

We are always available to speak to anytime during the week, between 9-6pm.

We aren’t able to call each member to discuss their monthly payment amount unfortunately, but when you sign up online, we’d always encourage you to enter the annual estimated usage for your meters to ensure your quote is as accurate as possible.

If you want to speak to one of the team, just give us a call on 0300 30 30 635 and we would be happy to take you through where the quote came from.