Thinking of joining Bulb. However: Question!

I have a query before ‘taking the plunge’:

I am currently with Utilita for my electricity and gas. I am wondering if Bulb would allow me to switch only my electricity to them and remain with Utilita for my gas (no standing charges and very little gas usage throughout the year due to having electric oven/hob/shower is definite winner).

So in short…can I join Bulb for electricity only, even if I have a gas supply into my flat?

Thanks in advance :wink:

I have a query before 'taking the plunge':

I am currently with Utilita for my electricity and gas. I am wondering if Bulb would allow me to switch only my electricity to them and remain with Utilita for my gas (no standing charges and very little gas usage throughout the year due to having electric oven/hob/shower is definite winner).

So in short…can I join Bulb for electricity only, even if I have a gas supply into my flat?

Yes.

I have a query before 'taking the plunge':

Yes.

Cheers, Al