Three-stage meter

Hello Bulb,
Not sure if this is the right forum to ask a question about my only-just-set-up-account, but it’s the only way I can find to email you directly.
I have a meter which records three different sets of electricity supply usage. It was called a ‘super-tariff’ meter when installed about seventeen years ago. It’s capable of registering four different sets of supply usage but one is always at zero.
The number of the meter is H02L 01803. My present electricity company has been charging me TWO standing charges, saying it’s because I have TWO Mpan numbers. Will you do the same? And will my meter present any difficulties to you when I begin to be supplied by Bulb?
Regards,
Malcolm

Not sure if this is the right forum to ask a question about my only-just-set-up-account, but it's the only way I can find to email you directly.

You didn’t look very hard? :slight_smile: Click “Help” and all the contact information is there, including email address and phone number. Admittedly it’s near the bottom of the page, rather than the top, but it’s all there and easy enough to find.

I have a meter which records three different sets of electricity supply usage. It was called a 'super-tariff' meter when installed about seventeen years ago. It's capable of registering four different sets of supply usage but one is always at zero. My present electricity company has been charging me TWO standing charges, saying it's because I have TWO Mpan numbers. Will you do the same? And will my meter present any difficulties to you when I begin to be supplied by Bulb?

I think this thread will help you. The answer is yes you’ll still get two changing changes, one for each MPAN, until you simplify your metering arrangements.