Topcashback

Hi. Need my order number and account reference for my missing cashback claim with topcashback.
Nothing in my emails anywhere. Regards Andy

@Thedoc46 Hey Andy. I’ll send you an email now with all your details.

When do you pay me £50 joining offer ?

@Grimethorpe3, there’s no £50 joining offer, only a referral offer if you’re referred by an existing customer.

Some price comparison websites also offer joining bonuses but that’s down to the specific site to handle.

Can someone help me to get the ORDER ID for my purcharse? I checked all my emails and could not find. I need this for submitting a missing cashback claim that has not been registered on Quidco website .

Hi @AdrianS , your switch is not complete yet. Switches over in 2 weeks, so QuidCo wouldn’t pay any cashback until usually a little while after the switch is complete.

I’ve sent you the account details we have for you , if you need them in the future.

As a previous post, can someone please provide me with an order number as topcashback need this for a missing cashback claim as the transaction did not track. It would be a good idea to include this in the welcome email.

Hi @hevsie I’ve emailed you your order number, we don’t put them on the welcome email as so few people have order numbers, and we prefer not to give people a load of unnecessary numbers, we find it easier just to send the numbers over in the rare cases that people need them.

Hi Bulb… I would also like my order number please, as I am also missing a Quidco claim! Thanks for your help.

Hi @Edison Here is your order number 564128

Hi @Edison Here is your order number 564128

Thanks Rob, much appreciated.

If you run into any other problems, please do let us know :slight_smile:

If you run into any other problems, please do let us know :)
Hi David, I also need an order number for Quidco. They ask for purchase amount too, what do we enter here?

Thanks

I also require an order number and customer account reference to lodge a missing cash back claim.

Hi @Bayonet

Yours is 667927

Cheers,
Rob

Hello! same question please, can you send me my reference number for the topcashback offer, thanks!

@H_QAM85

Yours is 1026761

Cheers,
Freddie

Hi, could I also have my reference number please?

Hi,

I’ve just switched, confirmed today, can I have my reference number please, so I can lodge my claim
TIA

Hi,

I’ve just switched, confirmed today, can I have my reference number please, so I can lodge my claim
TIA

I would contact the Bulb team direct, you have posted on Bulb’s public community page.