Can someone please explain how I can go from being £360 in credit to being £2080 in debt in a month they reckon I've used £2000 of electric in a month

None of the customers on this forum are able to specifically answer your query. Have you contacted the Bulb team direct at: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115001240291-How-can-I-get-in-touch-with-Bulb-

In your statement which shows where you have gone from £360 in credit to £2080 in debit does it show the monthly readings which you should have supplied to Bulb?

Yes mate it jumps from a reading of roughly 8000 to 24000

So you supplied an actual meter reading of 8000 to Bulb and somehow or other it got changed to 24000?

And what have your actual monthly readings been like that you’ve been submitting? i.e. which number is closer to the actual meter reading? Presumably there has just been a mistake with the most recent reading?

No I think there was a mistake with the first reading they had the previous reading I even sent them a picture of my reading because when I submitted the reading they messaged and said this is higher than they expected so I sent a picture of my actual reading