£75

Do how do i access my £75? I want it in my bank account, not bulbs

Ive been wondering that myself. I have over 200 credit in my bulb account yet theyre still debiting my bank account for my bills not using this alleged credit i have. Im feeling scammed tbh

AFAIK referral credits can only be paid into your Bulb account and this is all made perfectly clear. The only way you can access it is to reduce your monthly payment, which I have just done as I have a massive credit balance thanks to referrals! If you have a large enough creidt, I guess Bulb might refund it to you, I haven;t tried.

Ive been wondering that myself. I have over 200 credit in my bulb account yet theyre still debiting my bank account for my bills not using this alleged credit i have. Im feeling scammed tbh

Bulb debit your bank account with your monthly payment not your bills amount. The monthly payment amount doesn’t change unless you change it or Bulb decide it has to increase to cover your energy use.

Referral credits are added to your Bulb account, thereby reducing what you owe Bulb overall. The same way your monthly payments reduce what you owe for your energy.

If you’ve built up a credit balance, you can either reduce your direct debit amount yourself via your Bulb account or ask Bulb to refund some of your balance to your bank account.

There’s no scamming going on.

Scam != you misunderstanding through lack of knowledge.

See: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003405632-How-do-Bulb-payments-and-statements-work-

Also see: https://help.bulb.co.uk/hc/en-us/articles/115003394031-How-can-I-withdraw-credit-from-my-account-

People, eh. Quick to make allegations, slow to self-directed learning.

If you don’t like your Direct Debit amount, just change it online. I’ve reduced mine to £10 but could probably have gone to zero.

I am very bemused by your comment. You asked a very similar question last month and you were give very good answers by us fellow customers plus a Bulb team member which you even acknowledged. Why have you not taken on board the comments to your initial post?

Our account is in credit, however given there has been no statement issued for 3 months I have no idea how much energy we have used, far less how much actual credit, if any, we are in.

Our account is in credit, however given there has been no statement issued for 3 months I have no idea how much energy we have used, far less how much actual credit, if any, we are in.

Have you contacted the Bulb team direct to enquire why you haven’t received a statement?. Out of interest are they also missing from your “Payment & statements” on your account dashboard?

@Allanr, yes I phoned them two days ago and the agent couldn’t help, he was going to refer it to someone else. However he emailed back at the end of that day as promised and said they would get my statement to me asap but it was more complex than originally thought. I emailed yesterday asking for an update but no reply.

My statements are missing from the app, the last one was 26th March 2019, all that is showing is the monthly direct debit. Smart reading for electric showing and my manual gas readings only appeared after my call. Up until then there were no gas readings showing in the app which is due to my meter being too far away from electric meter so they can’t communicate and I have to provide manual readings. The end of the year at least before a fix will be released for that and of course there is no simple way to submit readings given that option was removed once I had smart meters installed.

Customer service is awful and it’s not the first time I have had to chase them for answers and had the same scenario ie they’re not interested.

Just as an update, I got all my referral credit refunded to my bank account, it took just over a week to arrive but all is well now and I have put my DD back up to a reasonable amount.