Transferring contract to different name

Hi, I’m soon moving back to my country but my partner is staying in the house we are renting. We are with bulb since March but I’m the account holder. My question is how to transfer contract on him so I won’t be responsible anymore for the account?

Hi @Joanna16! If you want your partner to take over the account, including any existing credit/debit, it’s easiest to give us a call on 03003030635 (open Monday-Friday, 9-6pm) when both of you are around. We will just need to hear confirmation from you that you are leaving, and from your partner that he is happy to take over. If you want to settle off the balance up to when you move out and for your partner to start from scratch, hit move out in your Bulb account. Then your partner can just call and get everything set up.