Trouble logging in

Hi I’m new to bulb & I can’t seem to log into my account. I keep getting emails saying I need to submit a reading but when trying to log in, it just takes me to the community section not my actual account. Anyone else have this problem?

2 Likes

I am new to Bulb and can’t get the app to work, it states it has shut down for a while and will be back shortly. This is now the 4th day of trying. I have deleted the app and reloaded but still the same problem. Is it just me or are there other people experiencing the same problem?

I’m having the same problem. It’s saying I’m logged into the community site and inviting me to log into my Bulb account with a different e-mails address?! Very confusing!

Had the exact same problem - rang Bulb and they said that the password had been changed? (Internal error, I never changed it) so they emailed me a new password and it worked fine.

However, gone to log in again today and the exact same thing has happened again!

I’ve been reading a lot of the posts on the community and I’m starting to worry that there’s going to be a lot of problems down the line with Bulb. Concerned!!!