Trustpilot Review Removed

Anyone else had an email saying their review may not be genuine so it has been removed? I’ve replied saying it was a genuine review but if they feel they need to pull it then fair enough.

I’ve had one this morning too.
No explanation, no date, and when I try to log in I get -
“Hmmm…looks like we’re having trouble getting you logged in. Get in touch, and we’ll figure it out.”
Too hot for any hassle today…

Did you include your Bulb referral link (if so, it’s a breach of Bulb’s and probably Trustpilot’s terms and conditions) - see http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/1924/help-us-make-sharing-bulb-fairer-and-more-authentic/p1 and http://community.bulb.co.uk/discussion/2101/taking-referral-links-off-the-community-to-make-discussions-easier/p1 for more details.

Also had similar message today. Did not include a referral code.

Hi @raymond4871 and @Allanr
Sometimes they pull reviews on their own back if their moderation team don’t believe it to be genuine, we’re happy you’re reviewing us so I’m sorry that the review was pulled. We do send out requests to review us, which is why you can see “Verified Order” on some reviews as we’ve invited those people to review us.

Hi @raymond4871 and @Allanr Sometimes they pull reviews on their own back if their moderation team don't believe it to be genuine, we're happy you're reviewing us so I'm sorry that the review was pulled. We do send out requests to review us, which is why you can see "Verified Order" on some reviews as we've invited those people to review us.

Personally I have no reason to suppose it was Bulb who pulled my review, I think it was Trustpilot who pulled the review due to their overkeen dependence on some automatic computer system rather than a good old fashion human being validating the review.

It’s back now. Blamed it on their ‘fraud detection system’.

It's back now. Blamed it on their 'fraud detection system'.

Your are lucky, my review has still not reappeared even though iI contacted Trustpilot about a week ago.