Two MPAN numbers when creating my account

Hi there,

When I signed up for Bulb and had to choose my address, there were two options for my address with different MPAN numbers listed. How do I know which one is correct and why are there two meters listed?

Thanks

When I signed up for Bulb and had to choose my address, there were two options for my address with different MPAN numbers listed. How do I know which one is correct and why are there two meters listed?

Do you have a complicated meter configuration?

Hi @bemmens, I’ve had a look at your account and see that you have related meters. I can see that your specific set up has one meter, but two supply points - hence the two MPANs linked to your property.

As an energy supplier, we get charged a distribution cost per electricity supply point. Therefore you will see that your statements include an additional standard charge for the second MPAN.

There are various causes for related meters, the most common case is for the installation of storage heaters. The second MPAN can be removed when storage heaters are no longer in use - I would recommend calling us on 0300 30 30 635 if you would like to inquire about this job.