Two standing charges and customer service

Just moving home and decided to switch to bulb.

All was good until they told me I must pay two standing charges as we have two supplies at our property.

I took a photo of the board and explained that whilst we have two meters, they both come off the same supply.

Then I get involved in pointless emails where I am told there are two supplies to the house on the database and I say maybe but we are only using one. And this goes on for ages and I send photos but I am told the attachment has t worked and when I try to call I am warned of a twenty minute wait time.

I’m wondering whether to switch before I’m connected not just cos of the two charges but cos of the customer service.

What do you think? Am I just being grumpy?

Thanks

Just moving home and decided to switch to bulb.

All was good until they told me I must pay two standing charges as we have two supplies at our property.

I took a photo of the board and explained that whilst we have two meters, they both come off the same supply.

Thanks

Why two meters?

You are not being grumpy! Because I have 2 electricity meters I have to pay the £71 annual standing charge twice!! Some flats next to me have only one electricity meter for same electric provision. They would only pay once. So more expensive than Scottish Power which I left.