Unable to book an internal smart meter installation

I have been trying for weeks to find a way of contacting bulb to get a in house smart meter installed to see in pounds and pence my energy usage. It just says log in on the Sen site and complete the form but it send me around in circles. How can I actually speak to someone to get this installed?

Hi Rachel :wave: thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the community :partying_face:

You have first generation smart meters and up until recently, these were only smart with the supplier who installed them. We’ve been working on upgrading all of these meters so that we can start communicating with them. You’ll receive an email letting you know when we’ve been able to turn your meters smart again.

We still do not have IHD’s that work for your type of meter yet, when we have produced these we will let you know and send it to you.

While you wait, you’ll have to continue submitting manual meter readings through your Bulb Account, to ensure your statements are accurate. If you’re not sure how to read your meter, we have a useful guide that can help.

Best,

Jen :star: