Unable To Login To My Account Using App

Hey all,
I have been using this app for quite a while now and have never encountered any fault with the bulb android app. I absolutely love fall in love with this site however I tried to login to my account using app and I was not recognised as a member it wanted to sign me up all over again which I thought was strange so again I tried to log into the app and again I was no longer a member so I tried the website and thankfully that worked.
I use the app every single day so it would be great if I can get the app fixed.
Thanks in advance.

Update - I took Apk file of this from one my friend and installed it using Root explorer and it worked for me :slight_smile:

@manishasingh thanks for getting in touch with us. I’ve just sent you an email to help you get back, you can reply back there and we’ll look to sort everything out.

I use the app every single day so it would be great if I can get the app fixed.
Thanks in advance.

I use the app you are talking about but did you use the app the latest on? I hope you even have not used it, try it now Clash Of Clans Mod Apk

It is Great android app, has recently set it on our android. Now I use them almost always when I have minutes off free time. Do you love racing games? You should try xxx in your Android phone.

Wow thats a really helpful and excellent app, thats my no. 1 favourite app, no. 2 is xxx

This entire thread is full of spam, including the OP.