Unable to set up payments

Just switched to bulb and got the email saying I need to set up payments. Clicked on the link and it takes me to a page that just says:

You’re signed in as: [my email]

and then a link to the Community and nothing else. How do I get to the place to set up my payments? The app does nothing, just says that it’s ‘down for maintenance’. Every time I click on something it logs me out and I have to log in again. How do I fix all this?

You need someone at Bulb to do an account reset. Once upon a time, this was a problem affecting a minority of new customers, but lately, it seems to be very common.

Hi @naomi.mills ,

Welcome to our Community page! :wave:

I have accessed your account now and ensured that your Bulb account has been set up for you. An email should also be sent to you shortly so that you can set up your password and log in.

You can now log in and set up your payment details here: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/payments-and-statements/payment-settings

I have also just sent an email to you, so that if there are any issues with setting up your payments please do respond there, and I’ll be more than happy to assist further :slightly_smiling_face:

Kind regards,
Diana