Unable to submit a meter reading

I’ve just switched to Bulb (electricity only) and they are asking for a meter reading. I have logged on to my online account but for the life of me, I cannot see where I enter a meter read! I’ve been trough all the buttons / areas. I have a smart meter, fitted by my previous supplier (Co Op). Would this make a difference? I can still take a reading from it. Help!!

I've just switched to Bulb (electricity only) and they are asking for a meter reading. I have logged on to my online account but for the life of me, I cannot see where I enter a meter read! I've been trough all the buttons / areas. I have a smart meter, fitted by my previous supplier (Co Op). Would this make a difference? I can still take a reading from it. Help!!

Chances are it makes a difference in that if you have a smart meter then in normal circumstances there would be no need to submit a meter reading hence absence of the meter reading button. I would contact the Bulb team direct for their assistance in sorting out your dilemma?