Updated electric meter reading

I have corrected the estimates electric metre reading
It is 210 less units less that your estimate
Please can you advise when this will be adjusted
Also if I have a smart meter why are you estimating

Hi @amandabotley

Thank you for posting,

From reviewing your account I can see that this has been automatically updated on our systems. Your bill has been revised so that this is corrected.

We are sorry for the delay in retrieving your smart reading. Recently we enrolled your meter to the new DCC network. This means we are upgrading, improving security and saving the industry many millions of pounds a year.

The government has put in place this new programme to move first-generation meters onto this network, giving old meters the same benefits as new meters.

The programme is underway with the first group of meters migrated in 2019, taking the readings from your total but as your meter has now enrolled onto the DCC the readings will need to be from register 1 instead . This is so we can amend the readings in our system so you won’t pay anymore or any less due to being an internal change.

I’m sorry if this was not explained to you, but due to the new update we now require taking your meter readings from a different register ( reg1) instead of the total amount which you have been relaying to us. As we have successfully connected to this we will start receiving your readings automatically.

I hope this explains your query and if you have any further questions then please let me know.

–Suki :hibiscus:

It has not amended it is still showing the same as prior to my
Entering the reading

Hi @amandabotley :wave:

Apologies for that, I have re-run the bill for you and the new statement and balance should have now been updated online.

-Luke :bulb:

Hi there,

Would
You be able to advise what my bill would
Look like if new
Tarries were applied to my latest bill ?

Hi @amandabotley :wave:,

I have calculated your March statement based on the new tariff and it would have come in around £203.39

Please let me know if you have any questions about this,

Thanks,
– KT :bulb: