URGENT!!!! Faulty Gas Smart Meter after new installation.

Hi, I just had Smart Meter installation carried out today. When we tested the Gas connection by switching on the boiler and gas heater, it was fine while the engineer was here.
After some time though, I noticed that the boiler was giving fault error and had stopped working, same with the gas fire in the living room. So I called the engineer and followed his instructions again on the new Gas Smart Meter. This time, I noticed that after a while the Gas Meter valve shut off cutting the supply to boiler and gas fire. The engineer just called me and mentioned that I need to contact the Energy Supplier and explain the issue. He advised that the ENergy Supplier will contact them to arrange someone to fix this tonight.

I could not find any way to contact Bulb Energy and hence posting the query here. Please, people at Bulb Energy look into this asap.

@KED, best to ring them - 0300 30 30 635

Thanks @mowcius Just did that after I found that number on Google. I couldn’t find any contact details/chat support while I was logged onto my account. Cheers and thanks again.

The number is at the bottom of the help pages but for the number of people who can’t find it, it can’t be obvious enough and really should be at the bottom of every page.