URGENT HELP

Npower have for some reason removed a fuse from my meters bemko box, they can’t come and fix it because I’m not a customer, my kitchen is flooded because I’ve had no power since Friday, someone from Northern power grid came and noticed that the fuse has been removed and therefore have had no power all weekend since Friday morning but he can’t fix it either as he’s not allowed. I need someone to come out and fix this ASAP or I’m filing a serious complaint.

Npower have for some reason removed a fuse from my meters bemko box, they can't come and fix it because I'm not a customer, my kitchen is flooded because I've had no power since Friday, someone from Northern power grid came and noticed that the fuse has been removed and therefore have had no power all weekend since Friday morning but he can't fix it either as he's not allowed. I need someone to come out and fix this ASAP or I'm filing a serious complaint.

This isn’t to do with bulb. This was your previous supplier. If you have a faulty meter bulb will fix free of charge.

This is a customer forum so you won’t get answers from the bulb team until Monday. Bulb have an emergency team which you should contact.

And in hindsight what possible fuse have they removed from your meter. Meters are really simple electricity pass through devices and simply count the amount of electricity used.

And in hindsight what possible fuse have they removed from your meter. Meters are really simple electricity pass through devices and simply count the amount of electricity used.

I think @Alicecath means the main supplier cutout fuse has been removed. This needs to be reinstalled by the DNO which is apparently Northern Power Grid.

I’m somewhat confused by the OP. @Alicecath you say “my kitchen is flooded because I’ve had no power since Friday”. How has having no power resulted in your kitchen being flooded? Surely you mean the other way around? It sounds like someone has isolated your electrical supply to make your property safe after the flooding. You’ll need to resolve the flooding and ensure the property is safe before an engineer from your DNO will allow your property to be reenergised.

Could you give a little more detail on exactly what has happened?