URGENT READ ASAP

Hello Bulb and community, I would like Bulb to read the two emails I sent them as it’s been 2 days now and no reply. I sent a name change request for the warm home discount as my nan currently is getting the Guarantee Credit element of Pension credit. Also a direct debit cancellation request from my mum she said to me and got confused due to the cashback offer last month from Money Saving Expert £30 and Bulb themselves giving me £30 as well for the meter confusion thanks! If this doesn’t become rectified then I won’t be able to solve either of these! :s

By the way it doesn’t show the date of the pending payment on the statement and it’s really bothering me.

Just so you know my nan is very stubborn and doesn’t want to switch over to “the new way” she likes the old way of reading a bill and paying physical cash into the post office every 3 months which is very expensive to do so around £300 variable.

I would like Bulb to read the two emails I sent them as it’s been 2 days now and no reply.
Hi, I have the same issue sent email over weekend and still no reply. Another this morning but not expecting a reply in the near future.

Don’t worry about responding anyway we changed back to Eon because my nan is stuck in her old ways.

@ZenMasterStef We have responded to the email, apologies for the delay.

@Timm could you send me a message with your request and I can look into it, I can’t find your email for some reason.

Going forward we are doing our best to ensure that we can respond to all our member queries as soon as we can. We apologise for the late responses during this busy period.