Usage chart So different

Sorry if this has been asked before, I am new to the site.
Why is my Usage Chart for the last month so much lower than my latest bill. Usage chart is £55 but my statement shows Electricity used £147. Bearing in mind that one week of this month I was on holiday and nothing was used.

The usual bulb line on this is “The usage chart is just a guide”

The website usage graph is supposed to be more accurate but opinions vary on that as well.

Welcome to the Bulb way of doing things.

Hello
I understand that the Usage chart is ‘just a guide’ although nowhere does it actually say that on the chart which is very misleading in a time when pensioners like myself are trying to pay the bills in this very hard time. However would you expect ‘the guide’ price at the end of each month to be SO much different to the actual amount of electricity used on my bill. If this is the case, I suggest that the usage chart is completely useless.
I have always submitted my smart meter readings to Bulb now for 3 years, however it seems that Bulb have now taken to just estimating my bill for the past 2 months, as our readings do not in anyway match, I have now booked to have my meter read in a few weeks time.
I do hope this matter can be resolved, as I have been happy enough up to now to have my energy with them

I did actually think that ‘It’s just a guide’ would be their take, :joy:

Hi @GillespieDenise :wave: Welcome to Community

@Bulberino is right here to an extent - the usage graphs are in Beta mode, so they might show a glitch here and there but they are still being worked on.

There are also a number of reasons as to why the usage graph could show information incorrectly or sometimes not at all.

I’ll send over an email to you so we can investigate and try to figure out what might be causing the discrepancy.

If you have any questions about this, let us know here :point_down:

Best,
Ollie :musical_note: