Usage graph in app has disappeared?

Hi there,

I went into the Usage tab of the Bulb Android app this morning to look for the useful graph that used to show here, but it does not show. Has it been removed by any chance and if so, can it please come back?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi @dcol and welcome to our Community :cactus:

We’re currently updating the graphs so it is likely that it won’t be possible to access it through the app for a couple weeks whilst we’re doing these updates.

Here is a link with more information: Product Update: Smart Energy Usage Graphs

However, you will still be able to access it through a browser via this link: https://account.bulb.co.uk/dashboard/usage

Hi Noah,

It has now been almost 3 months. If no new graph is available yet, can we please at least have the old one back while the new one is in development?

Thanks.

The graph on my page has disappeared too. Really quite annoying. I find it useful to keep track of how much energy I’m using. In comparison to other companies there isn’t a great deal of info available from Bulb. Other energy companies allow you to compare usage over the course of years, not just a few months.

Hi @paulf

Just so you know, I’ve responded to your query in the thread you posted here: Changes to Energy Usage Graph :slightly_smiling_face: